Submit Resumes & Salary Requirements to:
Software Developer (.NET) - Multiple Openings!!
Position Description: (Posted 22 May 2013)
Intellitronics currently has multiple openings for .Net Developers in various experience levels (Jr., Mid, Sr.) to join our Healthcare Teams in Falls Church and Fairfax, VA. These positions are 6 month contract to hire positions.
The selected .Net developer candidate will perform software analysis, architecture, design building and software development. He/she will confer with other programming and engineering staff in obtaining or providing factual data; and may carry out fact-finding and programming analysis. The selected candidate will present design reviews and documentation to customer. The candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Performing hands-on software engineering for entire life cycle of development/enhancement through testing of applications for multiple operating systems (including mobile apps).
- Developing applications for relational databases (preferably SQL Server) with a full knowledge of SQL.
- Developing applications .NET (.NET)
- Working in accordance with the SLDC and established "coding" standards and policies for use by the developers documenting code.
- Troubleshooting issues that may develop in application operating environment.
- Performing Software Code Quality Checking (SCQC) utilizing Fortify.
- At least 3 years’ experience with .NET(C# or VB.NET).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have a solid grasp of object-oriented design and programming.
- Working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with web services is a plus.
- Good interpersonal, communications, and consulting type skills
- A self-starter that is able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines under strict timeframes.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and exhibit demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- U.S. Citizenship required as well as ability to obtain a SECRET and/or ADPII government background investigation.
- Must be able to travel when needed.